As we see Spring on the horizon, have you considered some home improvement ideas to make your home more comfortable this year? Now is a great time to learn how home window films are a terrific fit for your next home improvement project. After reading an article in the Huffington Post by Sam Cohen titled “Build Superior Homes By Installing Window Films — Valid Reasons To Add Them To Your Windows“, we wanted to summarize five reasons they listed in the article that window film as a great choice.
What are the Benefits of Considering Window Film For Your Next Home Improvement Project?
- Creates a Comfortable Home Environment: After window films are installed in your home, they create a comfortable environment by reducing the heat coming through the glass and making your place a lot cooler. They also block irritating glare that can make some rooms uncomfortable at certain times of the day.
- Protects Furnishings from UV rays: Window films can block 99% of the ultraviolet rays of the sun that enters your home. This is important because UV is a major contributor to fading. So, as the window film blocks the UV rays, it also protects upholstery, furnishings, tapestries, paintings from discoloration and fading.
- Enhances Home Security and Safety: Window films also help hold the glass together in the event of breaking of a window. Whether due to an attempted break-in, storm or an accident, the window film can act as a barrier to entry and protection from injury from glass shards
- Saves Energy: Window film can not only improve the appearance of your home, it can also plays a huge role in saving on energy costs. Depending on what type of film you choose, you can save significantly on your energy costs.
- Improved Privacy and Appearance: Window tinting films can be added to your home to give a home a finished look while also helping cut down excessive glare of the sun. You can also get the decorative window films which you can add to integrate privacy and bring the look of etched glass for decorative reasons at a reasonable price.
You can read the complete article by clicking HERE
We hope that you found this brief list informative and that it helped you understand the ways window film fits in for your next project. If you would like to learn more, contact one of the Window Film Pros listed from around the country by clicking HERE. They can answer your questions and to schedule a free, no obligation consultation and estimate.