Getting your vehicle tinted will offer countless benefits that include protecting your skin by blocking UV rays, keeping your car’s interior cooler, and reducing glare – just to name a few. However, before you decide to move forward with this vehicle upgrade, ask yourself these five important questions to ensure you are happy with the final result.
- How long will my window tint last? – The lifetime of window films is dependent on many factors that include the product type and quality selected, the climate, and the amount of direct sunlight your car is exposed to. Discuss your options with a Window Film Pro to make the appropriate selection for your specific situation.
- How long will it take to tint my windows? – The process can take anywhere from 45 minutes to a few hours depending on how many windows are being tinted, the installation difficulty of your particular vehicle and the installation process of the shop you select.
- Is the film covered by a warranty? – Most quality automotive tinting products come with a limited lifetime warranty from the manufacturer. However, you should confirm the exact warranty length and stipulations prior to purchasing any film. The Window Film Pro you are working with will be able to discuss this with you and provide you with a copy of the manufacturer’s warranty to review.
- Which window tint is right for me? – In order to select the best film for your vehicle, you should consult a local Window Film Pro. They offer a wide range of products in a variety of shades and colors, as well as different styles and performance benefits. Understanding your needs and goals will help them suggest products that would be a good fit for your needs.You should also consider reviewing the laws regarding vehicle window tint in your State. For a handy chart from the AAA that gives an overview of the current laws, click HERE.
- Which installation company is right for me? – Never compromise. There are many of companies in your area to choose from. Ensure that you have found the best professional window film installer by comparing customer service, prices, and the quality of products and brands they utilize. You should also ask to see samples of their previous work and the dealer’s overall reputation. Finally, research the reputation of the manufacturer or manufacturers of the window film they offer.
If you would like more information regarding the questions above or to discuss your options on getting your vehicle tinted, click HERE and then contact a local pro at the link below: