Looking for a creative way to add privacy or company branding to a glass panel? Decorative Glass Film is the preferred choice for accomplishing this for the following reasons.
5 Ways Decorative Glass Film Is A Great Choice For Privacy & Branding
- Retrofittable to Existing Glass – You can avoid the excessive cost of removing your existing glass and replacing it with a custom piece of glass as decorative glass film is applied to your existing glass panel.
- Nearly Unlimited Options – Unlike actual custom glass, designs using decorative glass film are limited nearly by only your imagination. Through the use of potter cut film or custom printing, your dreams can truly become reality.
- Cost – Even basic custom glass panels can get costly. However, decorative glass film allows you to implement much more intricate and involved designs at a fraction of what having a custom piece of glass would cost.
- Easier to Clean – When the actual glass panel is customized to give a frosted or sand blasted look, it creates a rough surface in the glass. This surface attracts dust, oil from people’s hand, etc and begins to look dirty over time. As the dirt becomes embedded in the surface, it becomes harder to remove it completely and keep the decorative panel looking clean. On the other hand, designs utilizing decorative glass films are easily cleaned so that they continue to look as good as the day they were installed.
- Removable and Replaceable – Unlike a piece of custom glass, decorative glass film can be removed if desired from the glass panel to which it is applied. This makes it ideal for leased spaces and office space where the use of particular areas and design may change over time.
Scroll through this gallery below to see just some of the possibilities with decorative glass films.
If you would like more information or have any questions regarding decorative glass film and all the possible ways you can utilize it, contact one of our Window Film Pros for answers to your questions and to schedule a free, no obligation consultation and estimate.